Peace of Mind Peace of Mind is a collaboration between SPAEN and Respite Now. It has achieved SDS Capacity Building funding from the Scottish Government for the period 2015-18.
Initially, the project will be based in Ayrshire, working across all 3 council areas.
The project is based at Barrhill Community Centre and aims to:
– To fill a gap in support services for SDS clients
– To create and deliver a small hours hub to meet needs of small hour clients
– To match small hours clients
– To develop a bank of available PAs for small hours clients
– To map out community based assets and promote creative use of SDS to achieve outcomes