Mill on the Fleet

The Mill on the Fleet was built in 1788 as a cotton spinning mill and restored as a visitor and exhibition centre by Dumfries and Galloway Council in the 1980s.

It is also houses the Gatehouse Tourist Information Centre, run in partnership with Visit Scotland

Organisation Details
Website:http://www.millonthefleet.co.uk/
Email:themillonthefleet@btconnect.com
Phone:01557 814099
Address: High Street, Gatehouse of Fleet
Castle Douglas
Dumfries and Galloway
DG7 2HS
SENs:
Cultural SEN
Tourism SEN