|Location:||Gairloch area, NW Highlands|
|Salary:||£24,375 pro rata|
WLET is looking to recruit a Project Development Manager with real experience of steering a project through building renovations to successful completion. Your aptitude, values, a knowledge of remote rural areas and a good understanding of the funding landscape are more important to us than formal qualifications. This post needs someone who can work hard alongside a proactive community to get the job done. Some working from home may be required. You will have these attibutes:
- confident, self-motivated and proactive with good organisational skills
- a good track record in fundraising for large capital projects
- experience of rural communities
- good with people
- an excellent relationship builder with clients and partners from a range of backgrounds
- experienced in supporting trading ventures
- able to problem-solve and design and implement solutions
- knowledgeable about the voluntary, community and social enterprise sectors and the current key issues especially around social outcomes and community empowerment
- highly skilled in both verbal and written communication with good bid writing experience and comfortable with business plans
- an excellent team player and willing to share skills and knowledge
- proficient in the use of technology and willing to learn new ways of working as needed
The working week is 20 hours. The post-holder will be expected to attend monthly board meetings and be working in the Gairloch area as needed.
Salary:£24,375 pro rata
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wester Loch Ewe Trust
Wester Loch Ewe Trust has recently taken community ownership of the Inverasdale Primary School building and grounds which is located in a very remote rural area. WLET is engaged in providing facilities and services for local people and visitors to assist regeneration of our area. The Project Development Manager post is funded by the Big Lottery for 2.5 years.