|Location:||Edinburgh or Muir of Ord|
|Salary:||£21,000 - £23,000 plus company benefits|
We are a social change organisation: we exist to support people who are stepping forward to affect positive social change, wherever they may be. We exist to support the many, not the few.
In many social change contexts, people assume that if one is provided with business advice and investment, social entrepreneurship will emerge. We believe that there is a third element – equally important - the provision of transformational learning and development. Our learning programmes focus on the development of practice: the practice of leadership and the practice of entrepreneurship. We support people to turn up as their best selves.
With a 17 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery models for the past 8 years with international partners through a social licence approach.
We are looking for a talented programme officer with the focus and energy to help us provide world-leading learning and development in Scotland.
Your role will be to project manage and coordinate high quality programme delivery for our partners and clients, delivering exceptional learning experiences for their staff and beneficiaries. You will manage the programmes from the programme set-up stage, delivery and evaluation, maintaining effective communication with our clients and partners throughout.
This role will work alongside a small delivery team working to deliver a diverse range of learning programmes to the sector. We are especially interested in applicants with demonstrable experience or understanding of community-led initiatives in Scotland.
Working closely with our Global Learning Lab in product development and innovation, the team will lead the way in demonstrating high quality programme delivery and customer service which will be used to support new social franchise Hubs.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet, so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
· To provide effective customer service and project management of learning and development programmes and ensure high quality delivery and client service is maintained throughout
· To project manage complex contracts, producing reports and maintaining good systems and processes
· To contribute to the success and development of Academy programme delivery for individuals, organisations and the wider sector
· Lead, manage and take responsibility for partner and client accounts to ensure high quality delivery and key performance indicators are achieved (or exceeded)
· Be the main point of contact and liaise with, update and provide on-going and excellent customer service to clients and learners
· Effectively plan and deliver on time the key milestones and identified performance indicators for contracts
· Prepare, monitor and report on programme and contract budgets, working with the Finance Team against agreed targets
· Prepare and deliver to clients and partners all feedback, evaluation and impact reports to support the monitoring and evaluation of programmes
· To work with the Operations & Partnerships team in creating and implementing the strategic plan for programme delivery and provide input to the growth of the Academy
· Work with the team to support the development of repeat business and on-going sales with clients and partner
For a full set of criteria please download the recruitment pack from our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.socialenterprise.academy.
Social Entrepreneurs Network Scotland (Senscot) is registered as a Scottish charity under Scottish Charity No. SC029210 and as a limited company under Company Registration No. SC278156. Its registered office is at 41 Miller Street, Glasgow.