|Location:||Edinburgh (currently home based until restrictions are lifted)|
|Category:||Finance & Accountancy|
|Salary:||£20,000.00 pro rata plus company benefits|
We are looking for a customer focused, friendly, helpful and well-organised Finance Assistant to support our Finance Manager in providing accurate and timely financial information to colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
You will be joining the Academy at an exciting time as we develop as a social franchise and expand our programmes to include online delivery.
We need someone who is up for working with vibrant, entrepreneurial and dedicated people and colleagues and has a good value-fit with our organisation.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet so if you feel your experience and skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome an application from you.
· To safeguard and support the financial health and integrity of the Academy by providing effective financial data and support to our Scottish and International businesses
· To manage and build relationships with critical regulatory bodies, external suppliers, organisations, customers and suppliers.
· Manage the Academy’s financial systems, procedures and processes dealing with all items of income and expenditure, of both a revenue and capital nature, ensuring a high level of accuracy and integrity
· Prepare all financial evidence and claims for any Funders, dealing with a high level of complexity and rigorous guidelines and protocols
· Support Hub Managers, Senior Leaders and Directors to effectively manage the business, by creating and preparing monthly financial reports and analysis ensuring a high level of confidentiality
· Be the main point of contact for the Academy’s banking and financial providers
For a full set of criteria please download the recruitment pack from our website.
Social Enterprise Academy
The Social Enterprise Academy is a social change organisation: we exist to support people who are stepping forward to affect positive social change, wherever they may be. We exist to support the many, not the few. Through dynamic learning and development programmes facilitated by our network of skilled facilitators, we help entrepreneurship and leadership to flourish in organisations, networks, schools and colleges. With a 15 year track record of successful delivery in Scotland, the Social Enterprise Academy has been sharing its business and learning delivery models for the past 6 years with international partners through a social licence approach.