|Location:||14 Johnston Terrace Old Town Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Fee - £4000|
Development of a volunteer led food growing initiative in the Old Town using growing and food to connect residents across the area.
The priority tasks of the ‘Growing the Community’ Project Lead are:
· Recruit volunteers to the Patrick Geddes Gardening Club to support the ‘Growing the Community’ project
· Support resident-led gardening sessions in a variety of areas around the Old Town
· Facilitate a series of monthly food related social events in the Old Town
· Work in partnership with and support communication between local growing projects across the Old Town
· Support local volunteers to produce a food map – showcasing local food growing in the area
· Support volunteers and partner projects to develop cooking activities within The Crannie community hub once it opens
· Work to support capacity building and the longer term sustainability of the club
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Edinburgh Old Town Development Trust
EOTDT is a registered charity committed to the revitalisation of the Old Town through stimulating growth in community participation, the arts and enterprise. It aims to support a vibrant, sustainable community in the Old Town by: developing enterprising projects to meet local needs; establishing a network of gardens and green spaces; promoting education and training; and preserving the area’s built and cultural heritage.