|Category:||Communications & Marketing|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000 per annum|
Barr Community SCIO are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual.
The role shall include, but is not limited to;
• the co-ordination of the community asset transfer process for Barr Community Hall, including engaging with stakeholders, partners and external advisers, (e.g. architects, surveyors)
• Facilitation of local community consultations, communication, engagement and workshops. Preparing and presenting reports and attending meetings with and/or on behalf of the Barr Community SCIO
• Completion of Community Development/Action Plan/Business Plan
• co-ordinating and supporting the community and volunteers to drive forward the ambitions for the community, including applying for external funding,
• Facilitating project development and providing support for community projects, especially those developing sustainability, and future-proofing facilities.
• Securing external Funding
• Managing community projects, outcome and impact tracking and reporting.
• Support to build local capacity and collaborations in Barr and with the wider community
• Any other reasonable duties as required within the scope of meeting the organisational objectives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Barr Community SCIO
The Organisation has been formed to benefit the community of Barr Parish (within such geographical boundaries) in order to protect the Barr Community Hall asset as the heart of the rural community and establish a viable and sustainable facility for all in Barr Village and the wider rural residents. The transition between the Barr Community SCIO Board of Trustees, South Ayrshire Council and the various groups and stakeholders in addressing the asset transfer process will be a key task for the Development Manager in supporting the Board and laying the ground work through community engagement events and consultations for long term projects aimed at self- sustainability to include engagement of local residents, towards updating objectives of the current Community Action Plan .