Zero Waste Scotland is investing £18 million as grant funding to small and medium sized enterprises who are helping to create a more circular economy.
ZWS invites proposals from:
- Small to medium sized enterprises (less than 250 employees/turnover less than €50 million)
- Non-profit organisations (charities and social enterprises)
ZWS is interested in:
- Exploring markets for new circular economy products
- Development and adoption of innovative business models for new circular economy products and services
- Development and uptake of innovative technologies, products and services to support a circular economy