The ALLIANCE are pleased to announce the opening of the next round of the Self Management Fund – Working Together to Strengthen Integration.
Opened on April 19th by Minister for Public Health and Sport, Aileen Campbell MSP, the Self Management Fund: Working Together to Strengthen Integration welcomes third sector led, self management projects which work to strengthen the Health and Social Care Integration Agenda.
Two years on since Health and Social Care Integration came into place across Scotland, this is an opportunity for third sector organisations and any statutory sector partners to work together over a short period to demonstrate and build capacity for self management approaches to be strengthened in integration partnerships.
- The Fund is open to applications until 5pm on Friday 29th June 2018
- Organisations can apply for 12 – 18 month projects
- Projects will begin on 1st October 2018
- Up to £30,000 can be applied for
- Third Sector and community based organisations must be lead partners and grant holders, statutory sector partners are welcome.
- Organisations do not have to be ALLIANCE members to apply.
If you would like a hard copy or require any information in another format, or need to submit the application in a different format than the form provided, please contact us so we can arrange this for you.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your ideas, or any support with the application process please contact our Grants and Impact Officer, Emma Goodlad at the ALLIANCE office or on email@example.com.