Gardening with groups and short of ideas?
Looking for seasonal inspiration?
Then the Trellis Seasonal Gardening Activities Training Programme is for you!
A day of inspirational ideas for gardening activities to do indoors and out in Spring.
A practical session which will enable you to:
- engage your clients in light-hearted, meaningful activity
- adapt and extend gardening activities for differing abilities
- appreciate the season
- gain confidence in handling plant materials
- learn skills such as – seed sowing, taking care of seedlings, growing potatoes
- try out craft activities such as Willow weaving, Festive Easter Garlands, Creating Bird Boxes
No prior knowledge required – Hands on learning- Take your produce home – Add to your Trellis Gardening Activity Sheet library – CPD hours and Certificate.
Catch the Spring sessions in
Kilmarnock on 6th March 2020
Perth on 11th March 2020
Cost: £80 per session including all materials and lunch
SPECIAL OFFER save 20% Book all 4 sessions – Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter for £265.00 per person
For more information and a Booking Form , see https://trellisscotland.org.uk/content/training
‘The training session has given me more ideas of creative things to do especially for wet days where things can be tricky.’
Trainee, Autumn 2019 session