The way we work has changed forever. The Melting Pot has made it our mission to ensure that, in the long term, this is a positive thing. We know that, when it’s safe, universal access to coworking communities like ours will accelerate Scotland’s economic and social recovery. Right now, we’re focused on finding out what people actually need from this new era of workspace. We are undertaking a large scale research project to find out.
Join us for one of our online focus groups and make sure your ideas help shape the future of workspace. We have a series of open focus groups throughout November – please join one of the dates via this link and share with us your views on the future of the office!
Over 90 minutes we will:
- Explore the role of physical space, workplace infrastructure and coworking in the future of work.
- Look at the role of social innovation in Scotland’s build back better effort.
- Connect with interesting people from a range of sectors.
- Translate insight into action that will help Scotland recover from this crisis.
- We hope you can join us and share your insights.