Providing free period products in your community centre? Unsure how to start a conversation about periods with your community? Keen to share ideas? — Then this training is for you.
During this session you will:
– Learn how to use the My Period resources to deliver high quality education training about periods in your community
– Build confidence demonstrating reusable period products (cloth pads and menstrual cups)
– Develop the skills to host conversations about periods with people of all ages
– Share learning and best practice with like-minded organisations locally
What is included:
– Free pack of My Period cards
– Lunch, tea and coffee
– An inspirational morning!
Who this is for:
– Youth Workers (for all genders aged 8+)
– Community Workers (food banks, women’s support groups, menopause conversation cafes)
– Anyone else interested in hosting positive conversations about periods