As the opportunities and challenges in the sector grow, there are increasing expectations that organisations will become more enterprising and self-reliant.
This requires a particular mind-set and approach as well as an openness to risk, a greater understanding of what financial mechanisms are available and innovative thinking.
Date(s): 29 & 30 May 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm
Duration: 2 Days
Contact: Olga Wojciechowska
Telephone: 0131 243 26 97
For many of us in the sector, this is an area that we are less familiar with. Talking about financial products, the idea of raising finance or taking a loan for the organisation can seem a challenge. This two day programme will explore the many innovative, social investment products available to assist you in your journey towards greater self reliance.
What will you get out of this programme?
- Understand the mind-set needed for growth opportunities and risk taking.
- Build your confidence about social investment and its potential benefits for your organisation.
- Successful loan application processes: understand how the lenders assess applications.
- Understand loan processes: assessment of loan applications and pricing.
- The role of social impact measurement: explore its role and significance for social lenders.
Who is it for?
Leaders of social enterprises and other enterprising third sector organisations.