This meeting is open to SEN members who are currently involved in improving health and wellbeing through social and community activity. The session aims to:
- Identify current social enterprise activity
- Consider the contribution of social enterprise to achieving local outcomes
- Explore potential opportunities for partnership working
- Consider social enterprise support needs to engage locally and nationally
- Inform a future Senscot publication on the role of social enterprise in improving health & wellbeing through social and community activity.
For more information please contact email@example.com.