Event: 16:00 – 18:30
Fundraising is an important item on the agenda of most boards in the arts and heritage sectors, and for some board members it is that moment that they dread – “am I going to be expected to ask someone for money?”
This short early evening seminar will explore:
- What board members need to know about fundraising
- The legal and regulatory duties in relation to fundraising
- Where the money comes from
- How do you know what sort of fundraising is right for your organisation?
- How the board can support fundraising
- How to support the board
- The board that gives
This session is for members of the executive team who work with boards on fundraising and would like some help in putting across the nature of the fundraising role to their board, or for board members themselves who would like to understand their role better.
£30+VAT for Arts & Business Scotland members
£50+VAT for non-members
Wednesday 21 March 2018| Arts & Business Scotland, 1st Floor, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5EZ