As a new or aspiring social entrepreneur, your leadership will be critical to the initial success of your organisation.
This one-day programme is an ideal introduction to leadership. It will give you the space to work with peers at similar stages of development and develop confidence in your understanding of leadership as you prepare to start your social enterprise.
THIS PROGRAM WILL SUPPORT YOU TO:
- Understand what is meant by leadership and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Strengthen your understanding of the key traits of a good leader
- Reflect on your own strengths as a leader and your areas of development
- Engage with leadership and motivation theories and apply them to your role and organisation
- Explore the next steps of your leadership development
To book your fully funded place please visit the Social Enterprise Academy Events page.