Join Art on the Exchange outdoor art market Founder, Michelle Cohen and Creative Entrepreneurs’ Club Co-founder, Medeia Cohan for a two-part talk covering everything you need to know and probably haven’t considered to maximise your creative market stall business.
From practical considerations such as displaying your product effectively and tips for sales etiquette to learning how to use your market stall to gain customers and competitor research to inform your business strategy and long term success – this talk covers all the details makers should consider but often overlook- whether they’re thinking about setting up a market stall business or have been running one for years.
- Learn how to find the right market for your product
- Learn how to display your merchandise for optimal sales
- Learn practical tips for market prep, running and breakdown
- Learn how to gather useful business information from your customers
- Build a mailing list/ followers fast
- Learn to do competitor analysis
- Learn how to affiliate market with a complimentary market stall