Senscot is working with NHS Health Scotland to explore what role community café activity plays within social enterprise, examining issues around sustainability and considering different business models.
This meeting is one of several sessions we are holding across the country to provide SEN members with the opportunity to contribute to the discussion, share learning with one another and inform the development of a publication later in the year.
- Welcome & introductions
- Current community café activity, involvement & experiences
- The purpose ofcommunity cafe type activity
- Potential contribution from social enterprise
- Exploring opportunities
- Resourcing community café activity
- Business models & sustainability
- What support can the SENs provide
- Next steps / actions
- Member news & networking
For more information please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.