We are doing our very best to stay at the forefront of the conversations around Covid-19 and support for the sector.
Many of our partners have put together useful toolkits or information pages and there are a variety of different support systems in place. This page will collate much of this information so you can find the best support for you.
Third Sector Resilience Fund
- Third Sector Resilience Fund– Open
- The National Emergency Trust Awards– Open
- Scottish Government Funding
- The Supporting Communities Fund
- The Wellbeing Fund
- Scottish Welfare Fund
- Food Fund
- National Lottery- Covid-19
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Business Support Fund
- £1 billion Business Support Fund. One-off grants, additional to separate tax relief measures.
- COVID-19 helpline for Scottish businesses- 0300 303 0660, open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Scottish Government Coronavirus information page– updated daily
- First Minister’s speech 27 March 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): coordinating offers of help from businesses
- Business and social distancing guidance
- COVID -19 Fair Work Statement – Letter to THIRD SECTOR
- 100% rates relief for heavily-impacted sectors
Third Sector Support and Information
- SCVO COVID-19 Third Sector Information Hub
- Just Enterprise Covid-19 Support
- OSCR information on governance and regulatory issues.
- OSCR Charity Reserves Factsheet
- Scottish Enterprise Coronavirus business continuity advice
- Procurement Regulations During COVID-19 Outbreak. 20 March 2020
- Skills Development Scotland guidance for individuals, training providers and employers.
- Covid-19 guidance for event organisers in Scotland
- COVID-19 Guidance in Alternative Languages
- Youth Scotland Action Fund
- Ready Scotland
- Just Enterprise Business Support presentation
- Webinar: COVID-19 weekly employment law update
- Burness Paull LLP recorded webinars on managing supply chain insolvency risks and your commercial contracts
- PwC’s recorded webcast on business continuity is available here
- Sports Marketing Network webinars- how to respond to and prepare for life after coronavirus. 3 April/ 17 April
- COVID-19: Implications For Employment Law And Employment Tax Webcast – 31st March
Thematic resources can be found below.
Health and Community Food
- Scotland Food and Drink Update 23 March 2020
- ALLIANCE Covid19 resources & information 25 March 2020
- NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Community Cooking Health and Safety Manual
- SPAEN & PA Network Scotland launch emergency social care support service 25 March 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): letter on social care settings 26 March 2020
- SportScotland update 20 March 2020
- Greenspace Scotland Update Playgrounds and Sports Pitches 23 March 2020
- Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group Guidance on Temporary pool Closure
Culture and Tourism
- Creative Scotland changes to funding.
- Scottish Tourism Alliance daily updates.
- Visit Scotland Covid-19 advice
- Free-to-use jobs portal to help workers from the tourism and hospitality sectors who have found themselves displaced as a result of the COVID-19 situation has been launched. Contact HospitalityUnite@Harri.com for more information.