Community Jobs Scotland seeks employers
We are pleased to announce that Community Jobs Scotland is now open for another round of applications from third sector employers.
This round of Community Jobs Scotland (CJS) aims to create 1,000 jobs for young people with third sector organisations. The opportunities will be available between May 2013 – March 2014.
We will be offering opportunities across all 32 Local Authority areas. Only third sector organisations will be able to provide opportunities – this includes charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises.
What is on offer?
Up to £5,250 available per vacancy. Each post must last at least 39 weeks for 16-17 year olds or a minimum of 26 weeks for 18-24 year olds.
A Training Fund of £200 per CJS employee is also available to assist with additional training costs.
How do we get involved?
Fill in an Expression of Interest form, telling us a bit about the types of jobs and target groups your organisation would like to support.
We will be creating jobs to support the following target groups:
• 800 young people aged 16-19 years | Apply now
• 100 young people aged 20 to 24 years with additional barriers | Apply now
• 100 young people aged 16 to 24 years with disabilities | Email email@example.com for more information
Deadline: 12 noon, Tuesday 30 April 2013.
Can we get help with our application?
• Call: 0141 559 5006 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org