Call for applications for the next round of Community Jobs Scotland
SCVO / CJS
Community Jobs Scotland (CJS) is a Scottish Government funded programme that
· supports young unemployed people to develop the skills required to enable them to enter sustainable employment
· supports the development of third sector organisations
Since starting in 2011 Community Jobs Scotland has created 4550 jobs providing meaningful paid employment in the third sector.
We are pleased to announce that Community Jobs Scotland is again open for applications from third sector employers.
Community Jobs Scotland (CJS) aims to create 1,400 jobs to support young unemployed people by the end of March 2015.
· 800 for young people aged 16-19 years
· 300 for young people aged 20 to 24 years with additional barriers
· 100 for young people aged 16 to 24 years with disabilities
· 100 for young people aged 16 to 24 years currently in custody
· 100 for young care leavers aged 16 to 24 years
There is up to £5,000 funding available for each job lasting 39 weeks for 16-17 year olds and 26 weeks for 18-24 year olds.
Details on the application process and forms can be found at www.scvo.org.uk/cjs with all completed applications to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible or by12 noon on Wednesday 28 May 2014.