Better By Design
Big Lottery Fund
What is it all about?
Better By Design is BIG Scotland’s way of offering free, intensive expert and bespoke support for organisations that want to take part in service redesign of their work.
Better By Design could be for you if:
• You have appetite for looking at how you work, why you do what you do and what difference you make,
• You change the way you work to intervene earlier rather an picking up the pieces when things go wrong,
• You make better use of the skills and talents that you people have, or
• You believe the next two years will see both challenges and opportunities for your organisation.
BIG believes that organisations that think this way can be at the leading edge of Scotland’s third sector. Through Better By Design we will work with up to 15 organisations to support them to achieve more.
Who can apply?
We are looking for up to 15 organisations across the third sector in Scotland. To be a part of Better By Design you must be:
• a third sector organisation working to deliver services on the ground with people o communities in Scotland
• able to demonstrate a commitment to change
• working in a sector where a shift to intervening earlier or preventing needs emerging could make a real difference (we are particularly interested in working with those organisations in social care, employability, health and housing)
• an organisation with an annual turnover in the region of £350,000 to £5 million.
For more information and to apply see here