Senscot recognises three types of membership: Full Company Member, Associate Member and Donors.
Full Company Members
- Are individuals who support our aims.
- Opt for an annual membership.
- Pay an annual company member fee according to means. (Average £25).
- Are eligible to stand for office and vote at the company’s AGM.
- The list of company members is posted on our website.
Donate online and become a Full Company Member:
John Dugdale Bradley
- Are organisations which support our aims.
- Pay an annual fee of £100 approx. (Negotiable for front-line social enterprises)
- Have unlimited use of our jobs and events advertising service.
- The list of associate members is posted on our website.
Donate online and become an Associate Member:
CVS Falkirk & District
Dundee Social Enterprise Network (DSEN)
Edinburgh Social Enterprise Network (ESEN)
Employers For Childcare
Employers in Voluntary Housing (EVH)
Fife Social Enterprise Network (FSEN)
Glasgow Social Enterprise Network (GSEN)
Grampian Housing Association Ltd
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Kibble Education & Care Centre
Scottish Borders Social Enterprise Chamber (SBSEC)
Scottish Community Re:Investment Trust (SCRT)
Small Change (N.I.) Ltd
Social Enterprise Academy
Social Firms Scotland
Social Value Lab
South Ayrshire Social Enterprise Network (SASEN)
The Factory Skatepark
Weslo Housing Management
West Lothian Social Enterprise Network (WLSEN)
Senscot operates on the assumption that there are around 5,000 front-line social enterprises in Scotland. We are continually trying to find and connect up to them. In addition, we estimate that a further 5,000 people and organisations work or trade with social enterprises, and they are also welcome to connect to our network.
Of these notional 10,000 contacts, Senscot links around 4,000 of them into an electronic community centred on the social enterprise sector in Scotland.
- Receive the Senscot weekly electronic Bulletin free.
- Are in full contact with the flow of information and feedback.
- Are welcome to attend Senscot events.
- Have unrestricted access to our website.
- Annual voluntary donations are invited.
Donate online and become a Network Member: