Digital Communications Office role (part time, 0.6 FTE)
Creative Carbon Scotland
Closing Date: 2017-02-26
Reference No :
Salary : £23,000 pro rata (0.6FTE) + up to 3% of salary in pension contributions matching employee’s contributions
Additional Info About Salary
Location : Edinburgh
Status(FT/PT) :Part time (0.6 FTE). A 22.5 hour week with a degree of flexibility on both sides.
Closing Date : Midnight, Sunday 26 February
Job Role : Main purpose of job:
- Development and delivery of CCS’s digital strategy;
- Development and delivery of CCS’s communications strategy with CCS Producer;
1. Development and delivery of CCS’s digital strategy:
- Ongoing maintenance of, and leading on the re-development of CCS website;
- Creation of digital content including video, photographic, graphic and written content, digital resources, stakeholder reports, event documentation, and monthly newsletters;
- Coordination of digital services including public webinars and video conferences;
- Coordination and development of internal I.T. systems and procedures
2. Development and delivery of CCS’s communications strategy:
- Ongoing review and development of CCS’s communications strategy with CCS Producer;
- Delivering, with support from CCS team members, a range of promotional materials and online presence for regular projects and events;
- Management of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- Supporting the development of an evaluation process to assess CCS’ progress in achieving its key objectives;
- Press & PR.
3. CCS Strategy & Team support:
- Contribute to devising and delivering CCS’s overall strategic mission
- Contribute to weekly team planning and evaluation meetings
- Assist the wider team with project delivery as appropriate
Organisation Profile : We’re excited to announce that we’re for a Digital Communications Officer to join the CCS team and contribute to the transition to a more sustainable Scotland by connecting culture and climate change.
Digital communications play an increasingly important role in achieving Creative Carbon Scotland’s mission and objectives. The Digital Communications Officer will take a lead on managing current digital platforms and tools and developing new content and resources to ensure our outcomes are achieved across cultural and sustainability sectors, as well as managing the Communications Strategy with the CCS Producer.
Creative Carbon Scotland welcomes proposals for flexible working or job-share, subject to the needs of the role being satisfactorily fulfilled.
This is a fixed term contract until 31 March 2018. Continuation of the contract is anticipated subject to funding.
Main Contact :
Email Address :
| Share This