Inspirational Therapies offer extensive methods of alternative and complementary therapies designed to relax your mind, body and spirit through the use of massage and other holistic therapies.
Based in Glenrothes (Scotland) Inspirational Therapies follow many traditional techniques of alternative and complementary treatments to stimulate nerves, muscles, glands and circulation, promoting health, relaxation and well being.
Inspirational Therapies aims and objectives are:
• To encourage and improve the growth, development, inclusion and well-being of vulnerable children and adults with learning difficulties and autism into mainstream society through the benefits of complementary therapies.
• To empower parents/carers, teachers, front line staff and users by providing complementary therapy training.
• To conduct research into the effectiveness of complementary therapies and the positive impact on people who use this service.
• Raise awareness of sensory issues and develop / adapt existing therapy techniques and tools to suit individual children and adults.
• Use the research to influence policies on the treatment of psychological problems.
For more info:
Tel: 01592 568958 or 07745 143094