Circular Economy Investment Fund
Zero Waste Scotland
Applications are now being invited from organisations that have identified a collaborative project that will transform re-use and repair in Scotland. The application form is available by emailing ZWSCollaborations@resourcefutures.co.uk. The deadline for applications is 10 September 2017.
ZWS is working with Resource Futures and Community Resources Network Scotland on this project; the aim of which is to support collaborative projects towards application for the Circular Economy Investment Fund. Projects are invited that are:
· collaborative in nature and of a sufficient scale to demonstrate and inspire others, or
· new regional or national solutions in re-use & repair.
Specifically, ZWS are looking to fund collaborations in:
· providing services where businesses work together to provide re-use & repair services across a region or to a particular client,
· large-scale district re-use and repair hubs,
· shared facilities & operations (for example storage, repair, logistics & retail).
Further information and the application form is available by emailing ZWSCollaborations@resourcefutures.co.uk. Please forward this email to colleagues or other organisations you think may be interested.